My new sewing machine is driving me crazy. I haven't spent this long trying to figure out what's wrong with a machine since I had my cheap little Singer, with it's many, many disasters.
Here's the problem. The upper thread keeps getting sucked into the bobbin case and causing a mess. I've read the manual. I've rethreaded the upper. I've dusted out the bobbin case. I've tried other bobbins (and they were working last night threaded as they are). I changed the needle. I'm about to start working on thread tension to see if I can figure it out. I've gone to the brother website and it pretty much tells me what the manual tells me. But I'm pretty frustrated, losing an entire night of sewing to trying to figure out what's wrong with this machine and why it randomly does this about 50% of the time, and sew beautifully the rest of the time.